Friday, January 17, 2014

මගේ යුධ හමුදා ඡායාරැප


It is for me Google map
































































































































I Joined Sri Lanka Army in 17 May 1985 and fourteen Years service in Sri Lanka Army I resignation from the it for my personal reason at 06 June 1999 (Later I will write all what was the matter)   During this time I served North and East more than 13 years 






ජිවිතයට මුහුණ දීම.....

..ඇත්තම ඇත්ත කතාවක ආරම්භය පමණයි...... ඔබත් බලන්න
...වැදගත් වේවි කවදා හරි.... 
. ඉතිරි ටිකත් බලන්න.....
.. This will be useful for someone.or not ... if you like .. see all ........කාටහරි  මෙය  වැදගත්....... වුවද..... නැතුවද..... කවුරැන් හරි එකග නම්.....කැමති නම්........ බැලිමට හැකියාව ඇත.....

මීලගට  ඉතිරි කොටස..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment